Set against picturesque views of the Meon Valley, our 18-hole, Par 69 Golf Course measures 5,868 yards off the Championship Tees.
The course is a great test for golfers of all abilities, requiring good course-management skills in order to score well.
The small greens leave no room for error on approach shots and accuracy is essential off the tee, due to the thick rough, which will punish any wayward drive.
Wickham Park is always in excellent condition offering all-year-round play.
Dress code for Wickham Park Golf Club
• Golf shirts with collar, roll neck or turtle neck and sleeves.
• Tailored shorts, mid to knee length.
• Sports socks (of any colour) must be worn at all times, full length, mid length or anklet style.
• Appropriate smart golf attire at all times.
• Beach, football or blue denim shorts. Denim jeans, track or shell suits.
• T-shirts, vests, football, rugby or sports style shirts.